FRANKLIN SPRINGS, Ga. – The Lander women's tennis team (2-2) travels to Emmanuel College (4-3) for a match at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
SOCIAL: Follow @LanderTennis on Twitter for in-game updates
• Lander's weekend game against Belmont Abbey was postponed due to weather.
• Due to the postponement, this is the first true road match for the Bearcats this season.
• The Bearcats are coming off of a 5-4 victory over Newberry.
• Lander is attempting to win back-to-back matches for the first time this season.
• The Bearcats defeated Emmanuel 6-3 last season.
• Emmanuel is on a four-match winning streak.
• This match marks Lander's last non-conference opponent this season before beginning play in the Peach Belt Conference.