EVANS, Ga. – The seventh-ranked and second-seeded Lander men's soccer team will play for the Peach Belt Conference tournament title for the fourth consecutive season on Sunday, as the Bearcats face second-ranked and top-seeded Young Harris at 12:00 p.m., at Blanchard Woods Park.
WATCH: Peach Belt
LIVE STATS: Championship
SOCIAL: Follow @LanderMSOC on Twitter for in-game updates
• Lander (14-1-2) is appearing in the PBC title match for the 16th time in program history, more than any other team in conference history. The Bearcats are playing for their sixth tournament championship in program history (1991, '96, '06, '09, '17). Lander's five tournament championships are the most of any team currently in the league.
• The Bearcats are aiming to win back-to-back tournament titles for the first time in program history after beating North Georgia in penalty kicks last season's championship.
• Sunday's contest marks the third meeting between Lander and Young Harris (16-0) in the Peach Belt Conference Tournament championship
• Lander is currently No. 7 in the United Soccer Coaches Division II Men's National Poll. The Bearcats sit at No. 2 in the NCAA Southeast Regional poll.
• Lander has not allowed a goal since the 50:48 mark against Carson-Newman on Oct. 10, a stretch of 599:12 of action. Only the 2013 team, which shut out its first six opponents and did not allow a goal over the first 619:08 season, has a longer shutout streak in program history.
• The Bearcats are outscoring opponents 13-1 in the first half this season.