Evans, Ga. – The No. 23-ranked and top-seeded Lander men's soccer team (12-3-1) will play for the Peach Belt Conference tournament title for the third consecutive season on Sunday, as the Bearcats face third-seeded North Georgia at 3:30 p.m., at Blanchard Woods Park.
WATCH: Peach Belt
LIVE STATS: Championship
SOCIAL: Follow @LanderMSOC on Twitter for in-game updates
• Lander is appearing in the PBC title match for the 15th time in program history, more than any other team in conference history. The Bearcats are playing for their fifth tournament championship in program history (1991, '96, '06, '09). Lander's four tournament championships are the most of any team currently in the league.
• The Bearcats faced Young Harris in the championship last year, with the Mountain Lions defeated Lander to claim their third consecutive title.
• Sunday's contest marks the first meeting ever between Lander and North Georgia in the Peach Belt Conference Tournament.
• Lander is currently No. 23 in the United Soccer Coaches Division II Men's National Poll this week. The Bearcats sit at No. 5 in the NCAA Southeast Regional poll.
• The Bearcats defeated Clayton State 5-1 in the semifinals on Friday behind a career-high two goals from Ian Foulger.
• In its last six matches against PBC opponents, Lander has allowed three goals.
• Lander has outscored opponents 31-10 in the second half and overtime this season.