Americus, Ga. – After falling to Queens on Wednesday in just the team's third loss of the season, the No. 17-ranked Lander men's soccer team (10-3-1, 5-0-1 PBC) will look to rebound with a win in it's final regular season game of the season. Georgia Southwestern (5-9-1, 1-5 PBC) will host the Bearcats for a 2:30 p.m. conference match on Saturday.
LIVE STATS: Presto
• As a result of Young Harris dropping its first conference match of the season against Clayton State last week, Lander can clinch the outright PBC regular season title for the second straight year with a win or a tie against the Hurricanes. Lander already shares a piece of the league championship with the Mountain Lions.
• Georgia Southwestern enters Saturday's match with aspirations of qualifying for the PBC Championship. The Hurricanes currently trail USC Aiken by one game for the sixth and final spot in the tournament's field.
• Lander defeated Georgia Southwestern last season in the lone contest between these two clubs by a score of 8-1.
• Jordan Skelton recorded his seventh goal of the season against Queens on Wednesday. The junior leads the Bearcats in that category.
• The Hurricanes battled No. 12-ranked Young Harris in a defensive struggle in their last time out before falling to the Mountain Lions by a score of 1-0.